You are a student or young graduate. You are passionate about the world of supply chain or want to be and are ready to jump-start your career. Every year FM Logistic gives
opportunities to over 200 young people aged between 16 and 28!
With internships, work/study programmes, VIEs (French International Business Volunteer Program), jobs and our graduate program FutureMoves, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the development of one of the leaders in international logistics.
Many careers possibilities are open to you at FM Logistic:
- Supply Chain, warehousing, transport and co-packing
- Business and business studies
- Project management
- Methods and process engineering
- And support functions (HR, legal, finance…)
Integrate FM Logistic and give your career a direction:
- You’ll discover the fast-growing supply chain player undergoing major transformation
- (digital, CSR…)
- You’ll join a family-run and international company based in 14 countries
- You’ll develop your skills in a dynamic team
- You’ll be autonomous, have a personalised integration programme and great
- relations with your manager
- You’ll be given the opportunity to get involved in important projects
Logistics gives you access to everything, any time and any place…Even a dream job!