- Market screening of
innovative solutions for warehousing processes.
- Identification and
assessment of business cases for the implementation of innovative
solutions in our warehousing activities.
- Test innovative solutions
and collect necessary information to simplify implementation and
- Supporting the
implementation of existing solutions in the region of Central Europe.
- Manage implementation
project of innovative solutions.
- Become a referent in the
CE region by delivering a tool kit for future implementation.
- Share experience within
FM International innovation community
- Support solution design
department for complex offer by providing your expertise.
- Share advantages brought
by innovative solutions with our Commercial Team.
- Ensuring an appropriate
level of cooperation with other employees of FM Logistic.
- Carrying out other orders
of the manager resulting from the type of agreed work.
Which skills will
help you to perform the tasks:
- Engineering studies
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
communication in English.
- Open-minded, autonomous personality with
- Ability to work with different business departments (Purchasing,
Legal, Maintenance, IT, Operations, Solution Design, Commercial Team,
Marketing, FM Partners, FM Customers).
- A confirmed experience in automation or e-commerce.
- Experience in project management or warehousing will be a plus.
- To be familiar with google suite (gmail, drive, calendar, sheets, doc,
slides, keep) and MS Excel will be an advantage.
- Active driving
- Openness to frequent traveling through Poland, Czech Republic and
- Unique possibility to develop your career within a multinational
environment of one of the biggest logistic companies existing in the market
- Flexibility and Home Office opportunities: 2 days per week.
- Possibility to work on various locations where our sites are located.
- Company car.
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in all directions – vertical and
- External and internal training, courses, conferences.
- Attractive remuneration package and motivating annual bonus scheme.
- Possibility to change department or scope.
- Private medical healthcare with a possibility to extend and cover family
- Life insurance with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Social fund
- Sport cards (subsidized by the company) and sport teams e.g. cycling team.
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Discounts for employees at selected petrol stations.
- CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment,
community involvement & development, wellbeing and operating practices.
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse
and international working environment.