Governance that meets international requirements
FM Logistic's governance structure is adapted to the scale of its activities, with a Board of Directors and an Executive Committee. Their responsibilities are clearly separate but they have a shared objective: optimising the company's development and ensuring its sustainability.
The governance body
This governance meets international standards : independent Executive Committee and Board of Directors, a majority of independent directors on the board of directors and implementation of administrative domain committees.
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors determines the financial and legal structure of the company and validates the strategy (new countries, new market sectors etc.) put forward by the Executive Committee.
- Claude FAURE - co-founder of FM Logistic
and honorary president
- Régis BELLO - independent manager
- Monique ZOMENO - independent manager
- Jean-Claude MICHEL - chairman
- Gilles FAURE - original family manager
- Marie-Laure FAURE - original family manager
- Vincent MERCIER - independent manager
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee manages company operations, commercial developments, as well as management and human resources choices.
- Vittorio BATTAGLIA – transport director and general manager of Italy
- Yannick BUISSON – managing director for Western Europe
- Daniel CIZ – finance and purchasing director
- Cécile CLOAREC – human ressources, communication & sustainable development director
- Stéphane DESCARPENTRIES – Asia Director, strategic projects and mergers & acquisitions
- Hervé DUJARDIN – sales director
- Jean-Christophe MACHET – committee executive officer
- Christophe MENIVARD – managing director for Central & Eastern Europe
Testimony from Jean-Claude MICHEL
"The next level that the FM Logistic group is targeting in terms of revenue and international presence requires reinforced governance. Experienced external directors have joined the Group and there is now a clear line between the responsibilities of the Executive Committee and those of the Board of Directors.
We now have the structure of a major international group while retaining the flexibility that sets us apart. This modern governance became necessary during our two recent external growth operations. All governance bodies played their part perfectly. When everyone's role is clearly defined, decisions are stronger."
Jean-Claude MICHEL, Chairman of the Board of Directors of FM Logistic
Testimony from Jean-Christophe MACHET
"I am proud to be President of the Executive Committee. My knowledge of the company and the expertise that I have progressively gained in our business activities during my 20 years with FM Logistic provide me with the tools required to manage this position of responsibility successfully.
"TRUST, PERFORMANCE and OPENNESS" are key for the implementation of our Company project and for the satisfaction of our customers and partners.
The members of the Executive Committee, that I chair, enthusiastically adopt these attitudes to ensure that our Company culture remains strong."
Jean-Christophe MACHET, CEO of FM Logistic